Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists
The Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists provides business training to professional working artists in the form of art-business conferences, art-business training webinars, a digital learning campus, art-business consulting, and art-business fellowships. CHF turns working artists into thriving artists by championing a stronger art-business ecosystem that more fully serves all participants in the industry, and contributes to the economy, workforce, community, and world.
Among its programs are:
- The Thriving Art Exchange™, a digital campus for artists to receive business training and network with other art-business professionals. Register here: https://clarkhulingsfund.org/campus/
- The Thriving Artist™ Podcast, offering art-business insights and key information of practical use to working artists on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, Google Home, and wherever one listens to podcasts. Subscribe here: https://clarkhulingsfund.org/
- The Art-Business Conference™, an ongoing series of local-regional opportunities to receive concentrated business learning and develop a lasting professional network. Past and upcoming conference dates are here: https://clarkhulingsfund.org/
- A year-long, intensive Art-Business Accelerator™ Fellowship with applications received every two years. Info is here: https://clarkhulingsfund.org/
- Expert columns on art-business topics that champion the cause of professional, working artists.