Media Training for Artists
The Arts Council of Indianapolis invites artists of all disciplines to join a free conversation with some of Indy's top arts and culture journalists. Learn how they choose the stories they cover, how to promote your own projects, and how to prepare for an interview. (This virtual panel discussion occurred on November 18, 2020)
- Katiera Winfrey, multicultural reporter for WISH-TV
- Sarah Bahr, culture reporter at the New York Times and writer for Indy Monthly
- Jill Ditmire, reporter and anchor for WFYI public TV and radio
- Wildstyle Paschall, editor-in-chief of All317Hiphop photography blog (also contributes to Black Indy Live and New America).
- Dave Lindquist, pop culture and entertainment reporter for IndyStar